Radiant, Energized, Glowing,
Vibrant, Confident, Free
Are these words that describe you?
Do you want them to be?
Our Coaching Style + Approach
Say goodbye to quick fixes and fad diets forever.
Rather than offer a pretty band-aid we strive to uncover the root causes of your health and diet dilemmas to help you overcome them for good. We do this by providing a holistic, realistic, whole-person approach to nutrition that leads to lasting change.
Through simple shifts in your diet and lifestyle, we’ll show you how to heal your metabolism and optimize your digestion so you’ll feel and look amazing from the inside out.
We don’t believe in labels and nutrition dogma or unnecessarily restrictive meal plans that leave you feeling left out and hungry. We’ll teach you how to nourish your body with an abundance of incredibly delicious, beautiful, and easy to prepare foods daily. Because if doesn’t taste good (or look good), what’s the point right?
We believe clean-eating is not about restriction, rather it’s about creating healthy habits and letting go of those that no longer serve you.
That’s why our approach is rooted in evidence-based nutrition science with a foundation in intuitive eating—understanding and cultivating a connection between how meals impact our bodies and overall mental health.
Because the food we eat is just as important as how, with whom, and where we eat it.
THROUGH NUTRITION COACHING, WE’LL HELP YOU…
- Get glowing, radiant skin through small tweaks to your diet
- Beat belly bloat for good
- Identify foods that nourish your body AND soul
- Simplify making and shopping for healthy meals
- Heal your digestion and optimize your metabolism with whole foods
- Overcome hormonal imbalances
- Kick sugar to the curb once and for all
- Feel amazing in your clothes (and without them!)
- Navigate food allergies and intolerances, as well as dietary preferences (veganism, paleo, etc.)
- Break out of a health rut and stop riding the fad diet rollarcoaster
- Make sense of confusing and conflicting nutrition information and alleviate overwhelm
- Stop fighting and start loving your body
- Improve your energy and mood
- Confidently maintain your health goals while traveling or when ordering food at a restaurant
- Uncover and address the root cause of your digestive distress so you can stop stressing about embarrassing bathroom escapades or discomfort
- Find freedom from limiting beliefs about food
- Create healthy habits you can sustain on your own
- Finally make peace with your tumultuous relationship with food
- Stop spending money on trendy diets, detoxes, and cleanses with nothing to show for it
- Understand which types of foods and portions are best for your activity level, body composition, and life stage
- Learn how to use food as medicine to manage or prevent chronic disease
WE’D BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU…
- Know how to eat healthy but need accountability and support to help you follow through on your goals
- Feel like you eat right and get heaps of exercise but the scale won’t budge
- Are looking for expert guidance and recommendations that are designed specifically for you and your lifestyle
- Were recently diagnosed with a medical condition and want to use food as medicine instead of prescription drugs
- Are ready to commitment to a new, healthier lifestyle
- Are willing to welcome and implement changes even if it means giving up your favorite food temporarily (and quite possibly indefinitely if we discover it’s exacerbating or creating digestive distress or metabolic issues)
- Are looking for next level, cutting edge approaches to wellness
- Can handle a bit of tough love (I’m here to support you 400% but I won’t sugar coat stuff!)
- Understand real sustainable change takes time
Ready to work together?!
If your answer is a…
“HELL yes! I’m ready to stop being held back by food and start living a life I love!”
GREAT! You’re in the right place!
We currently work with clients worldwide thanks to technology like Skype and Google Hangouts. Learn more about my specific offerings
Still not Sure, DEAR?
Simply send us an email describing your situation and we’ll set up a free 10-minute phone consultation to determine if we’d make a good match. If we aren’t, I’ll refer you to a like-minded nutrition expert who is!
A little bit about the process…
How It Works
After receiving your completed paperwork, we’ll schedule the first 50-minute appointment. We’ll chat about your responses to the questionnaire to better understand where you are in your health journey and where you’d like to be. Together we’ll identify and overcome barriers to achieving your goals using evidence-based strategies and recommendations.
CUSTOM NUTRITION PLAN
Now that we know all about you and your nutrition hopes and dreams, we’ll design your unique nutrition plan with recommendations to optimize your metabolism and digestion, as well as a detailed meal plan and supplement recs (if applicable). Expect to receive this within one week after your initial appointment!
Every two weeks, we’ll hop on the phone or Skype for 20 minutes to check in and see how things are going, make tweaks if needed, and celebrate your wins. Because we know you’re going to feel amazing and we want to hear all about it! Bonus: You’ll also have unlimited email and text support available during your program. Sweet.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Expert guidance + Concierge-level support + Ongoing accountability
Through coaching, I’ll help you cultivate a positive relationship with food, understand hunger/satiety cues, let go of foods and limiting beliefs that are not serving you, and overcome barriers that are keeping you from living your best life and reaching your goals.
After all, you’re worth it!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE //
IT’S NOT ONLY ABOUT FOOD //
Our true passion is integrative and functional nutrition with a holistic approach.
We care about you and your big picture—your background, lifestyle, schedule, digestion, activity level, and food history—on a physical, emotional, mental, and social level. We are realists, skilled at designing plans that fit your demanding schedule and packed social calendar. Our coaching process is all about finding ways for you to enjoy good food (and wine!) while still reaching your health goals.
The best dietary approach for YOU is the one that works for YOU and helps you optimize your digestion and achieve YOUR personal health and wellness goals.
We don’t apply the same principles and techniques to every client. Everyone is unique.
Remember, we’re all about making this process as easy as possible for you!
You’ve got this!
HOW YOU WILL FEEL AS A COACHING CLIENT //
- Nourished—body, mind, & soul
- Free from limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviors
- Calm and at ease around food wherever you’re eating
- Connected to your body
- Clear and focused
- Inspired to continue your journey of health and wellness
WHAT NOT TO EXPECT
If you are hoping I will tell you that the best and only diet for your health is [fill in blank] and you will promptly need to stop eating X, Y, and Z, let me go ahead and disappoint you. The fact is that many different dietary approaches can be successful—it’s simply a matter of finding the best one for you, your lifestyle, social calendar, and body.
Of course if there is something in your diet that likely isn’t serving you physically or emotionally, I may recommend that you take a break from it. This will allow you your digestion to rest and recover so you can truly reap the most benefits from the plan. You must be willing to follow my recommendations (at least while we are working together!) and be open to change to see results.
Furthermore, change takes time and is difficult. There’s no way around it, which is why I don’t sugar coat it. Results won’t happen overnight or without you doing the work. That said, I promise the Honestly Nourished Nutrition Coaching plans are designed to ensure that when results happen (and they will!) you’ll be equipped to sustain them for the long haul. Capiche?
Our services are offered in monthly increments to provide ongoing accountability and increase motivation. Why? Because following up leads to follow through and THIS is where the magic happens!
Prefer to purchase individual sessions and/or additional services that are not included in a package? Please contact us and we’ll send you the deets for our A La Carte Offerings.
See WHAT TO EXPECT for more information on how we work with clients and to learn if we would be a good fit.